Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Farding

…hearing the word ‘farding’. when i heard the word 'farding', i had no clue what the word meant so i had to look it up in the dictionary. according to the merriam-webster dictionary, ‘ fard’ (verb) means to paint (the face) with cosmetics. so ladies when you're driving and applying make-up in the mirror that is known as ‘farding while driving’. I googled farding to see what would come up and to my surprise there are many websites campaigning for farding while driving to be illegal just like texting while driving. be careful ladies, depending on where you live, the police can give you a ticket for farding….just thought i’d give you a heads-up! be safe out there, the police are everywhere!!!


xo

1 comment:

  1. I prefer to do my farding at home, I usually fard in the bathroom. Bbut sometimes I do a little farding in the car but not much......

    ReplyDelete