Saturday, February 5, 2011

Blogging

...i'm blogging! i can't believe it! i'm sooo excited to share all my first time experiences with my review and opinion. in this blog i will be trying all sorts of new things--food and drinks, books and activities (within reason, of course). along with sharing my everyday firsts, i will try a new bottle of wine every week, alternating between red and white. i'm even open to suggestions (once again, within reason) and i promise to share my honest opinion!

this blog came about because i recently felt like i was missing out on many things and not even bothering to try them once to form my own opinion about them---well, no more!! i--have--changed, i promise to try everything at least once and will never say--no, thank you to trying new things!!!

i hope you follow me every step of the way and feel free to comment. xo

3 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea and a totally new side of Aimee. I am all for bigger and better things for 2011. I hope I am invited in on some of your adventures and I totally toast to you to taking full advantage of THIS ONE LIFE we're given! Here's to an exciting and EXTREMELY fullfilling 2011!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting topic. Good luck on your endeavors and I will be looking out for any vegan firsts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimee has a blog?! Sign me up :)

    ReplyDelete